Wax Jacket Cleaning in Europe
If you live outside of the UK, you may be aware how difficult it is to find a reputable business / individual that is capable of wax jacket cleaning, based in Europe.
Wax Jackets Cleaned are proud to offer the service of international wax jacket restoration and alteration, with affordable shipping costs!
Keep reading to find out more.
THE BELOW PRICES ARE MADE WITH THE ASSUMPTION
THAT THE ITEMS WEIGH LESS THAN 3KG*
* This also assumes that the dimensions of the parcel are approximately 30cm x 15cm x 8cm, as this is the information we used to get these prices from our calculator.
If you plan on sending something with drastically different dimensions, please contact us to discuss the best way of shipping.
|Republic of Ireland||£20|
(Please note these prices are not necessarily the true price, these are done as a guideline)
(The return delivery cost is subject to change. You can check online using a converter, such as the one linked here.)
WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS DUE TO THE ITEM/S BEING LOST / STOLEN OR MISDELIVERED BY COURIER ON RETURN. WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK TO GURANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Depending on where you ship your jacket from, the estimated return time could be as little as 4 days, or as much as 7 days (working days). Please keep this in mind.
We will NOT be contacting any international customers over the phone, all correspondence will be done via email.
Please also be aware that not all stains can be removed, there are limitations with the gentle cleaning procedure but we endeavour to achieve the best results possible WITHOUT DAMAGING the garment.
Most come perfectly clean, but the garments will be clean and most importantly, “FULLY WEARABLE”.
We do NOT guarantee that your jacket or trousers will be 100% waterproof.
But please say how you plan to use your garment/s as we will endeavour to get as close to waterproof as possible.
NO “NEW” WAXED COTTON IS GUARANTEED 100% WATERPROOF
- Some garments can and will change colour slightly, some will change dramatically. Wax dressing is a neutral colour and has no dyes. Special finishes on modern wax cotton garment can never be replicated
- Wax jackets are an outdoor item of clothing. After the cleaning & re-waxing it is advisable NOT to wear indoors or in motor vehicles as the wax dressing will transfer on to other fabrics
- After the process some have more of a sticker finish than others, please see below for more details, but this will settle down after a short time of wearing
- Your item will NOT come back NEW it will be returned cleaned and professionally re-waxed by hand
- Cleaned means we will get it as clean as possible, it is a gentle cleaning process so there are limitations
- In 95% of cases we get them perfectly clean, some stains may still be visible! But the garment will be clean and more importantly fully wearable
- Please allow up-to 6 weeks from when WJC receive your items for them to be returned to you with the work required completed, and an additional 5 – 10 working days after dispatch to arrive
- Payment for international work done to waxed cotton garments will be paid by using PayPal or a direct bank transfer, giving both us as a business and you as a customer complete protection